- ROIC architecture: Snapshot operation, Integrate-While-Read mode
- ROIC functionalities: Programmable integration time, programmable gain, anti-blooming system
- Windowing modes: Selectable lines to be read (user configurable)
- Gain selection: Selectable by lines (user configurable)
- Charge handling capacity: 0.5 106 e- (Gain 1) / 2.5 106 e- (Gain 2) for 100% well fill
- Electrical dynamic range: > 3 V
- Readout noise: < 150 e- (for 0.5 106 e- Gain 1); < 350 e- (for 2.5 106 e- Gain 2)
- Signal outputs: 2 or 4
- Pixel output rate: Up to 8 MHz per output
- Frame rate: Up to 250 Hz full frame rate
Neptune SW is a very high-performance IDCA which enables you imaging from 0.9 to 2.5 μm.
This IDCA is well-adapted to low flux in this wavelength range. The line by line gain selection function makes it perfectly suitable for hyperspectral imaging.
This high-performance IDCA takes full advantage of Sofradir’s state of the art technologies.