- Full digital
- Quality images with sharp contrast - NETD < 60 mK F/1, 300K, 30 Hz)
- Detects fast moving objects (Frame Rate 30Hz)
- Low Power Consumption (< 220 mW)
- Operability 24/7 (in all weather conditions)
- High uniformity (array operability >99.5%)
- Design conformance (Surface Mount Device J-LEAD 44, compliant with JEDEC's reflow and handling standards)
- Thermal time constant < 10 ms
Based on continuous feedback from our customers and proactively collecting their needs, Atto320 is the first 12 µm technology thermal imager developed by ULIS. Offering high quality moving images and low power consumption, Atto320 combines key values to meet the requirements of leisure/outdoors, surveillance, thermography and firefighting applications. It draws less than 220mW at 60Hz for extended autonomy and the temperature difference detection is as low as 0.06°C (60mK thermal sensitivity).
With Atto320, you benefit from the best of ULIS's expertise now available in advanced 12µm pixel pitch technology.