- High resolution (VGA format)
- Low noise (<50mK detector thermal sensitivity)
- High frame rate (for detection of fast moving objects)
- Fast time to image (2 sec)
- Low SWaP design (1.2" x 1.2" x 0.9" and < 1 W power consumption)
- Robust for extreme environments
- Multiple lens options for application flexibility (M34 mount)
- Easy integration (offers industry standard interfaces)
- Comprehensive video processing features (for imaging in challenging scene conditions)
The Atom 640 is a full function, high performance, uncooled IR camera core supplied ready to integrate for a variety of demanding applications. It incorporates an advanced Gen2 640 x 512 microbolometer FPA and delivers clear, high resolution thermal images in an VGA format.
The Atom 640 performs in the LWIR spectral range, provides excellent thermal sensitivity and is ideal for long range detection in diverse weather and environmental conditions. Because of its small compact size, low power consumption, rich feature set and industry standard interfaces, the Atom 640 is easy to integrate and offered in a variety of configurations to speed up your own integration process.
The camera module is ideally suited for applications ranging from hand-held targeting (TWS), ground (UAG) and airborne (UAV) vehicles, 24/7 surveillance (LGA), search and rescue and fire control.
The Atom 640 is also available as a lab camera for R&D applications requiring high resolution thermal imaging performance and includes D*STAR, a desktop Digital Storage, Retrieval and Image Processing Software Suite.