- High quality images with sharp contrast (30 < NETD < 50 mK F/1, 300 K, 30Hz)
- Detects fast moving objects ( Frame rate: 2 outputs up to 60 Hz / 4 outputs up to 120 Hz)
- Array operability (> 99.5 %)
- Low power consumption (< 220 mW)
- Operability 24/7 (in all weather conditions)
- MIL Standard qualified (STD-810 and 883), TWS qualified
Operating in the LWIR spectral range, the Pico1024Gen2 was designed for the most demanding environments and offers both high resolution and high contrast imaging for long range detection applications.
Pico1024Gen2 is well suited to manufacturers of extended range surveillance cameras for airborne vehicles as well as scientific grade cameras.